Advance Your Career With Education and Training
BAYADA is committed to putting our employees in a position to succeed, giving them the tools, resources, and support they need to reach their educational and professional goals.
In the early 2000s, we introduced BAYADA University, a coordinated program of educational enrichment and advancement initiatives. By participating in these mostly free classes, BAYADA clinicians and licensed professionals receive credit toward advanced degrees in nursing or continuing education units. Non-clinical employees, such as office directors and support staff, have access to education and training modules specific to their roles and in support of their career goals.
All of our learning and professional development training resources, are either delivered online through our Learning Management System (LMS), at one of our two BAYADA University learning centers located in Charlotte, NC, and Pennsauken, NJ, or brought to you at outside locations around the country. Additionally, our partnerships with several vendors and universities offer BAYADA employees exclusive educational and professional development opportunities, including tuition discounts.
If you are a BAYADA home health care professional, please access our free online courses by clicking the appropriate link below.
Medcom Trainex, Inc.
- Sample course topics: cardiac monitoring, infection control, pain management, pediatrics, wound care, and home health aide training.
- Medcom is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation. Many of the courses offer contact hours for clinicians, and all home health aide courses equal one hour of in-service credit.
- If you do not have a BAYADA company email address, please log in here >>
- If you have a BAYADA company email address, please log in here >>
BAYADA University Learning Management System (LMS)
- Sample course topics: OASIS competency, BAYADA Readmission Reduction Program, and Abbott Nutritionals partnership course.
- BAYADA University LMS provides our Home Health (Medicare) field employees with access to various training topics.
- If you are a Home Health (Medicare) employee with a BAYADA company email address, please log in here >>