BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a part time (20 hours per week) Clinical Nurse Manager (RN required) for our Charlotte, NC Assistive Care State Programs office. This office provides best in class care to clients of all ages throughout Anson, Cabarrus, Mecklenburg, and Union County.
Do you want to be part of providing care with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards? Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Responsibilities for a Clinical Manager:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Assistive Care clients and conduct assessments in Charlotte, NC and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise home health aide (HHA) staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
Qualifications for a Clinical Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Why choose Bayada?
- BAYADA offers the stability and structure of a national company with the values and culture of a
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid Weekly
- Mon-Fri work hours
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and
sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company
match, direct deposit, and employee assistance program
- To learn more about Bayada benefits, www.bayada.com/benefits
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.