Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients in Charlotte. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers our Employees :
- Weekly pay/ Paid time off/ Health Insurance
- Referral Program $500 +
- Scholarship programs / Advance to LPN Program $5,000 Scholarship
- Short commute times/Flexible scheduling
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Being a BAYADA CNA/ HHA is not a job just anyone can do—only those who have a true calling to make life better for another. Our aides feel good knowing they are helping people in their own communities continue to live safely and independently at home. Does that sound like you, too? If so, BAYADA is the place where you can find purpose and meaning in your work, and a team dedicated to your success. Flexible hours? 24/7 support? Clients matched to your interests and personality? Respect and recognition? You’ll find that and so much more at BAYADA!
Caregiver Qualifications include:
- 1 year of previous HHA/PCA/CNA experience OR attend our 1-week FREE training program.
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of Daily Living/ bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding
- Range of motion /exercises/ med assist/ ambulation assist
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.