Home Health Aide Training: New Jersey
This home health aide (HHA) training is offered virtually, so you can learn to become a professional caregiver (full course is 76 hours; 16 of those hours are required clinical). BAYADA also offers bilingual classes, so you can learn how to become a home health aide in Spanish or English. Once you obtain your home health aide certification, you'll be able to work anywhere in New Jersey.
You have chosen to deny this site access to your location - please change your preference in your browser if you wish to use this function.
- How to provide compassionate, individualized care to your clients
- How to give bed baths, how to use mechanical lifts, and how to provide skin care, mouth care and denture care, incontinence and peri care, and so much more
- Effective communication skills
- How to assess your client's needs and document them appropriately
- Infection prevention protocol, including how to use proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
Become a Home Health Aide at BAYADA
Benefits of Being a BAYADA Home Health Aide:
- Fulfilling work
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Free supplies, like gloves and hand sanitizer
- Employee Experience Surveys - so we can always be improving as an employer
- Reward and recognition programs
- BAYADA Bucks
- Hero Program
- Talent Scout employee referral bonus—if you refer a friend to BAYADA, and if that friend works the minimum number of hours, you'll get paid!
- Continuing education and training
- Career growth opportunities
You'll also work with confidence, feeling safe and supported with PPE supplies and the highest infection prevention standards.
See What Our Recent Graduates Have To Say About BAYADA's Training Course:
We hope you’ll consider BAYADA
You'll come out of BAYADA's home health aide classes with a HHA certification, confidence in your caregiving skills, and plenty of job prospects where you can make a meaningful difference in someone's life.