love what you do
Direct Care WorkerJob ID: 6686623002 Location: Media, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Mar. 28, 2023
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Direct Care Workers, DCW to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA Home Health Care is offering a forty (40) hour training program incorporating basic regulatory, compliance, and personal care skills for a Direct Care Worker, DCW, graduate to provide care for adults in our Assistive Care State Programs practice.
BAYADA offers Direct Care Workers, DCW:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Direct Care Workers, DCW:
- Successfully complete our FREE 40 Hour Direct Care Worker Course, provided by BAYADA
Job Responsibilities for Direct Care Workers, DCW:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Care Workers, DCW who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide