love what you do
Home Health AideJob ID: 6691727002 Location: Bethlehem, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Mar. 31, 2023
Discover Rewarding Work as a Home Health Aide:
Are you looking for a meaningful career, where you can make a difference in the lives of others—and yours as well?
At BAYADA, we seek people who share our passion for caring and are committed to helping people live their best lives at home. As a member of our personal care and companionship team, you will do truly meaningful work—and be valued, respected, and heard. While you support clients one-on-one with activities of daily living, we’ll support you with training, flexibility, and a team dedicated to creating a great employee experience. We are currently recruiting for a Home Health Aide (HHA) to reliably serve our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Following a written plan of care by a registered nurse, you’ll provide personal care services, household support, and companion care (homemaker) services to help adults stay safe and independent at home.
As a BAYADA Home Health Aide you’ll have the opportunity to develop close relationships with your clients while you help them with:
- Activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, toileting, nail care, etc.
- Household support: light housekeeping, laundry, bed making etc.
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Range of motion/exercises
- Assisting with ambulation (Transfers/use of mechanical lifting devices)
- Medication reminders
What makes you a great candidate:
- Previous home health care or patient care welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others.
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care.
- Empathy, patience, kindness, and respect.
- Ability to travel to clients’ homes as assigned.
- The commitment to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability – The BAYADA Way.
Why you’ll love what you do at BAYADA
As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing patients with the highest-quality care, enabling them to live safely at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. And we are just as dedicated to your satisfaction and success. 89% of employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA!
As a BAYADA Home Health Aide you’ll enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- PTO and benefits offerings as eligible
- Career advancement support including ongoing training and scholarships
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide