love what you do
Adult Live-In Caregiver / Home Health AideJob ID: 6842080002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Live In Date Posted: Jul. 12, 2023
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Live-In Caregivers/Home Health Aides to care for our clients. The Live-In Caregiver is present in the home and available to provide assistance intermittently throughout a 24 hour period. Earn up to $1,600 per week. We offer competitive pay rates and flexible scheduling. Join a company that is devoted to helping those in our community while valuing our employees. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Live-In Caregivers in the following locations:
- Delaware County
- Chester County
- Montgomery County
- Lower Bucks
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Remain in the home for each 24-hour period, as assigned by clinical manager.
BAYADA offers Live-Ins / HHAs:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees are eligible for any of BAYADA’s group medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits if you work an average of 30 hours per week over a 3-month measurement period.
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees working less than 30 hours per week are eligible for the Minimum and Enhanced Minimum Coverage Plans.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Qualifications for Live-In / HHA:
- Minimum one year of Direct Home Care experience with another Home Health agency, Hospital or facility, OR Nursing Student who have completed their Clinical Rotations
- Live-In experience preferred, but not required
- Do not meet qualifications? Training can be provided!
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Live-Ins / HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide