love what you do
Home Health Aide (CHHA) DAY SHIFTJob ID: 6925954002 Location: North Brunswick, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 08, 2023
Base Rate: $17 - $19/ hour
$17 - $19/ hour
Daytime Shift available
Bayada has put together an extensive COVID-19 safety protocols, and all PPE are provided for cases
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for CHHAs – Certified Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- East Brunswick
- Middlesex County
- North Brunswick
- Old Bridge
- All of Middlesex and Somerset County
We offer the following benefits
- Medical, Dental & vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (up to 40 hours a year
- Sick Leave (up to 40/hours a year
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs (we are currently offering advance to LPN Scholarship)
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CHHA :
- Minimum one year work experience
- Active CHHA License
- Evidence of Negative TB/ Chest X-ray
We offer Home Health Aide Certification classes!!
Click this link to register: https://jobs.bayada.com/hha-training-water-lily
Job Responsibilities for CHHA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide