love what you do
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Homecare Hi-techJob ID: 5301608002 Location: South Burlington, VT Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Jul. 06, 2021
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Join us at BAYADA Home Health Care as a valued member of our hi-tech team. As a nurse with BAYADA, you will work one on one with patients in their home and community to help them maintain their independence and enjoy life to the fullest. Take this chance to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Extensive paid training opportunities.
- A variety of schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship programs
- Multiple employee recognition programs.
- Paid time off
- 24/7 on call support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current VT LPN license in good standing.
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Trach and/or Vent
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! For more information please contact Leah at Lsheehan@bayada.com.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse