love what you do
Director, Home Care PediatricsJob ID: 4745194002 Location: Allentown, PA Category: Management Date Posted: May. 22, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Pediatric health care manager to fill the role of Director in our Allentown, PA office.
As Director you will:
- Oversee the management and operations of the Pediatric office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting, marketing and business development.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all pediatric services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional pediatric team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of pediatric client care and customer service
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous pediatric home care management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate