love what you do
Director, Hospice CareJob ID: 5962565002 Location: Allentown, PA Category: Management Date Posted: Mar. 04, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Director to fill the position of Hospice Director for our Boyertown, PA home health office. This office provides best in class care to adult and geriatric clients.
As a Hospice Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Dynamic Clinician (BSN or Therapist) or business development professional who understands how to maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing this Hospice Office.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
If you’re a Healthcare Director with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- At least 2 years proven, Hospice management experience
- Either a BSN Degree OR MHA Degree
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency
- Demonstrate record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Understand Medicare Conditions of Participation
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate