We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4794002002 Location: Allentown, PA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 07/15/2020 Availability: Full-time
With the COVID-19 pandemic reaching staggering heights, the role of our home health care registered nurses (RNs) has never been more important. They are our heroes on the home front, delivering essential care to keep our clients safe at home and out of the hospital—freeing up critical resources and helping to stop the spread.
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has a variety of opportunities for you to find your perfect fit. You’ll enjoy the true flexible scheduling (full-time, part-time, and per-diem) you need to manage the personal challenges that COVID-19 has brought.
While some of our clients are COVID-19-positive, the majority are not. As a BAYADA RN, you may choose from a variety of one-on-one care options including:
- Skilled nursing shift-based care (including high-tech) with best-matched clients (pediatrics and/or adults)
- Short-term visit care to aid in recovery and disease management
- End-of-life hospice and palliative care
- Staff relief shifts for hospitals and home care
When your work matters, it matters where you work
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of health care for more than 45 years. We understand what it takes to provide the safest, highest-quality care, so we’ll prepare and equip you to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and especially in this time of crisis.
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you’ll never feel alone
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Clinical leadership advancement
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one-year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
If you’re the type of RN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career—it’s their calling. Apply today so we can work through this crisis, together.
*BAYADA was Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019*
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 28,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 23 states from more than 360 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a nonprofit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse