Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Home Care
Job ID: 4437592002 Location: Altoona, PA Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Sep. 17, 2019
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care - State College Adult Nursing. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Altoona (day shifts 730a-330p; night shifts midnight-8a)
- Bellwood (varying day shifts; evening shifts 5p-11p; night shifts 11p-7a)
- Hollidaysburg (potential 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts for incoming client)
We are especially looking for nurses to work part-time nights, weekends and evenings.
Trach/vent experience preferred but not required!
The BAYADA State College Adult Nursing office provides care to individuals aged 18 and older. Our office is located at 2123 E. College Ave. Ste. 200 State College, PA 16801. We provide service in Centre, Blair, Huntingdon, Mifflin and Clearfield counties.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in Pennsylvania)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
What's it like to work in Altoona, Pennsylvania
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map