love what you do
Private Home Health Aide / Caregiver/ CNAJob ID: 6913278002 Location: Apache Jct, AZ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 18, 2023
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides
$16-$20/HR *DEPENDING ON THE SHIFT & CLIENTS**
Let us Invest in YOU! Paid training to become a Home Health Aide.
Ask about our Talent Scout Referral Bonus $$$
We have current opening for CNA/ CAREGIVER / HOME HEALTH AIDES in the following locations:
- Paradise Valley
- San Tan
Bayada also offers our employees:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs Available for aspiring Nurses
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support.
- Benefits for our full time employee's
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board.
- No experience No Problem! We will Pay you to Train to become a Home Health Aide
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide