love what you do
HHA - Home Health Aide (Home Care)Job ID: 5030514002 Location: Attleboro, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2021
Being a BAYADA Home Health Aide
All Home Health Aide's work 1:1 with our elderly clients directly in there own homes. Here are some of the position responsibilities:
- Activities of daily living (Showering, Toileting, etc.) ● Range of Motion exercises
- Assisting w/ Transfers (mechanical lifts) ● Oral Feeding
- Assisting w/ Ambulation ● Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping ● Reporting any change in client condition
- Meal Preparation ● Bed Making
What do the schedules look like
All schedules for our Home Health Aides (HHA) are individualized and built around your availability and preferences. Here are some of the towns we have clients:
● Attleboro ● North Attleboro ● Foxborough ● Millis ● Plainville ● Wrentham
● 1 year verifiable work experience (any industry) ● Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate OR Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) License
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide