love what you do
Certified Home Health Aide, Per DiemJob ID: 4652824002 Location: Auburn, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Feb. 14, 2020 Availability: Per diem
Part-Time or Per Diem Home Health Aide
9:00am - 1:00pm
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide, for a Part-Time ormilford opportunity performing home health visits in Auburn, Worcester, Shrewsbury and surrounding towns, for our Worcester, MA office, You will work three days per week, from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Each CHHA - Home Health Aide must:
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide in Massachusetts
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Home Health Aide or in a related field
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for CHHAs.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
For Immediate Consideration Please Contact Susan Sveden, Recruiter, at 339-235-4363.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide