We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4477988002 Location: Audubon, NJ Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 10/11/2019
BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill has great opportunities for Registered Nurses / RNs who desire to be part of a team dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients. BAYADA provides unmatched training, orientation and 24-hour clinical support to every employee. As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes or schools.
We are currently seeking nurses – RNs - to work day shifts! You can choose from many scheduling and care assignments. Below are the different types of day cases we can offer :
- One-to-one nursing at school with medically fragile student.
- One-to-one nursing in the home with medically fragile child.
- Bus transport shifts to accompany child with seizure disorder on their bus to/from school.
We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you share our passion for healing and helping, you belong at BAYADA. Apply now or contact BAYADA today – 856-772-2010!
Qualifications for RN
- A minimum of 6 months (750 hours) of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
- A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
- Excellent pediatric training is available
Responsibilities for RN:
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
There is a lot to love about being a part of BAYADA Pediatrics:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse