We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4806943002 Location: Baltimore, MD Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 07/30/2020 Availability: Full-time
Nurse Liaison, Medication Management
Are you an RN, interested in paving the way to help grow our patient-centric medication management program? We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our newest and fastest growing venture, BAYADA Medication Management (BMM). This registered nurse position will allow you to play an integral role in helping our clients manage their medications, to help keep them healthy and happy at home.
We have an opening for a per diem registered nurse (RN), or Medication Manager, in Baltimore, Maryland, This is a hands-on, fast paced environment, where the Medication Manager RN will build relationships with clients, their caregivers, families, other healthcare professionals, pharmacy staff, and various referral sources, to foster a multi-disciplinary approach to medication management.
- Conduct in-home consultations with clients, their families, and caregivers to assess their need for services, provide education, and perform medication reconciliation.
- Serve as the registered nurse liaison between the pharmacy staff and the client, to help monitor client satisfaction and resolve any client related issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with referral sources - Home Health Nurses, Clinical Managers, Client Service Managers, Directors and Physicians regarding specific client’s needs, and keeping them informed of our services.
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing objectives to internal resources, using creativity, initiative and ingenuity to achieve business growth goals.
- Ability to create and execute professional presentations in various settings, including but not limited to: medical clinics, senior centers, staff meetings, client homes and support groups.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the state of Maryland.
- Nurse Liaison or Transitional Care Manager experience preferred
- Medication Reconciliation experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Proficient in working with EMR systems, Salesforce, Outlook and Excel
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs, referral bonuses; 401k with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse