love what you do
Home Health Aide - HHA - Flexible HoursJob ID: 6938181002 Location: Barnstable, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 18, 2023
Join our Team of Heroes today and ask us about our flexible scheduling and our new LPN/RN Scholarship and Residency Programs to help you advance your Caregiving Career!
We have a variety of hours available from short 1-4hr shifts to long 8-16hr shifts to fit your availability!!
Click to apply or to find out more!
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides, Caregivers, Personal Care Aides, Homemakers and CNA's:
- Full-Time, Part-Time or Flexible Hours to fit your needs
- One on One care
- Weekly Pay
- Multiple Scholarships and development opportunities!
- LPN and RN Residency Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- $500 Referral Bonuses!
- Overtime available
- PAID HHA Training for those who aren't certified yet
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aides to care for our clients throughout Cape Cod. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and supported! We have current job openings offering flexibility for Home Health Aides (HHA)). These are all available for shorter and longer shifts/visits. If you are not currently certified, BAYADA also offers Paid PC Training!!
Available work locations throughout all of Cape Cod so you can decide which towns you would like to work in!!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Home Health Aides assist clients with Activities of daily living
- The HHA may assist with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and errands
- The Home Health Aide may also assist clients with their personal care
- The HHA may also assist with ambulation and medications
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- One year verifiable work experience (with any company or industry)
- Home Health Aide - HHA Certificate or Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA License
- Not Certified but interested in learning more? Click to Apply and learn about our HHA Training Program or Homemaking & Companionship positions!
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today as an HHA!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide