love what you do
Evening/Weekend CaregiverJob ID: 7033502002 Location: Bennington, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2023
Discover Rewarding Work as a Caregiver!
Are you looking for a meaningful career, where you can make a difference in the lives of others—and yours as well?
At BAYADA, we seek people who share our passion for caring and are committed to helping people live their best lives at home. As a member of our personal care and companionship team, you will do truly meaningful work—and be valued, respected, and heard. While you support clients one-on-one with activities of daily living, we’ll support you with training, flexibility, and a team dedicated to creating a great employee experience.
As a BAYADA Personal Care Aide, you’ll enjoy:
- Weekly pay - $18.50/hr. plus $0.55/per mile mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time.
- PTO and benefits offerings as eligible
- Career advancement support including ongoing training and scholarships.
We are currently recruiting for Caregivers and Home Health Aides to dependably serve patients in the following areas: Bennington, North Bennington, Pownal, Wilmington, Readsboro, and surrounding areas
- We are currently looking for multiple staff members to assist clients during evening hours (5:00pm-9:00pm, the times are flexible*), and weekend day or evening shifts.
What you’ll do:
- Following a written plan of care by a Clinical Manager RN. This includes providing personal care services (bathing, incontinence care), household support, and companion care (homemaker) services to help adults/seniors stay safe and independent at home.
- Assist with Ambulation (may include use of lifting devices which BAYADA will provide training on), medication reminders, laundry, meal preparation.
- Develop a rapport and trusting relationship with your clients while providing high quality and dignified care
What makes you a great candidate:
- Previous home health care or patient care welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others.
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care.
- Empathy, patience, kindness, and respect.
- Ability to travel to clients’ homes as assigned.
- The commitment to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability – The BAYADA Way.
Why you’ll love what you do at BAYADA
As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing patients with the highest-quality care, enabling them to live safely at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. And we are just as dedicated to your satisfaction and success. 89% of employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide