love what you do
Hospice Nurse ManagerJob ID: 6230867002 Location: Bennington, VT Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Jun. 23, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Hospice Nurse Manager for our Rutland, VT hospice office!
Why choose Bayada?
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women!
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
- AMAZING culture with strong employee values and recognition.
- Small teams at a local offices with patient centered environment.
- Paid Weekly
- Monday through Friday day shift schedule, no weekends!!
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Great PTO (20+ days) including paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- Vision, dental and medical health plans.
As a Clinical Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care to our hospice clients.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits.
- Supervise a team of nurses and other field clinicians.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new clinicians.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate