love what you do
Client Services AssociateJob ID: 6404001002 Location: Bensalem, PA Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Sep. 22, 2022
BAYADA is looking for their next Associate to join the team in Bensalem, PA!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Focused on documentation, tracking and coordination of your caseload, you’ll assist in growing your office’s profitability through long-term relationship building and follow-up with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- You’ll also help maintain effective fiscal management by coordinating the billing and processing of services (entering OASIS documentation) and monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.) while partnering with the manager to supervise, support and maintain communicative relationships with field employees.
- Handling the onboarding and orientation process of new RN's joining the team
- Focus on employee engagement with nursing staff
- Be apart of special projects, such as: creating a news-letter, scheduling events, etc.
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- HR documentation experience a plus
- Customer service experience required
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Proven communication and PC skills (including solid phone marketing and data entry ability)
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate