love what you do
Client Services Manager, Home HealthJob ID: 4647695002 Location: Blue Bell, PA Category: Client Services Date Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Both 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Client Services Manager in our Blue Bell, PA Office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you.
The Client Services Manager will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care
- Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
- Manage your Client Services Manager caseload while proactively growing it
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
- Maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.)
- Client Services Managers will partner with Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees
Qualifications for a Client Services Manager:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Prior knowledge of/experience with Medicare and OASIS a plus
- Prior medical office or home care experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record)
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate