love what you do
Regional RecruiterJob ID: 6960770002 Location: Blue Bell, PA Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Oct. 06, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Regional Recruiter to support our Habilitation offices located in Blue Bell and Downingtown, PA. The Recruiting Manager will spend 2 days per week in 1 office, and 3 days in the other. The recruiter will support the staffing needs for Habilitation Technicians and Direct Support Professionals in the Lancaster, Downingtown and Blue Bell offices.
At BAYADA, the Regional Recruiter is responsible for managing the full recruitment life cycle. BAYADA Recruiting Managers are expected to act as brand ambassadors and to partner with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers, while providing our candidates a best in class candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also expected to provide consultation to internal customers on market conditions, hiring trends, and external competition.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Maintain and support staffing needs of the office
- Develop and retain relationships with candidates and referrals
- Process employment inquiries and full cycle recruitment
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
Recruiter Qualifications Include:
- Bachelors degree required; Business major strongly preferred
- Agency recruitment experience strongly desired
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting required and 1-2 years sourcing skills required
- Experience recruiting in healthcare strongly desired
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Social Media Marketing required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate