love what you do
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home HealthJob ID: 4648173002 Location: Blue Bell, PA Category: Speech Therapy Date Posted: Feb. 12, 2020 Availability: Per diem
BAYADA was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, for a per diem opportunity performing home health visits for our office located in Blue Bell, PA. This office services clients throughout the Montgomery County area.
Prior home care experience as a Speech Language Pathologist, SLP is a plus, but not required.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Recognition and Referral Programs
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech, language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician’s orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Qualifications:
- A current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania.
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the American Speech and Hearing Association, or;
- Have the equivalent educational requirements, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and work experience necessary for such a certificate, and be awaiting the opportunity to take the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association examination for certification, or;
- Have completed the necessary work and education requirements, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and be in the process of accumulating the necessary supervised work experience required for certification.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist