love what you do
Caregiver - Home Health Aide - HHAJob ID: 6938151002 Location: Bourne, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 18, 2023
Join our Team of Heroes today where you will work with regular and consistent 1:1 Clients
Ask us about our NEW Development Opportunities and our Flexible Scheduling!
We offer 1-16 hour HHA Shifts and LPN/RN Scholarships and Residency Programs for those who are are looking for a long term Future in Caregiving!
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides, Caregivers, Personal Care Aides, Homemakers and CNA's:
- $19/hr - $21/hr
- Flexible scheduling to fit your availability
- One on One care
- Weekly Pay
- Scholarship and development opportunities!
- LPN and RN Scholarships and Residency Programs!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid Sick Time
- $500 Referral Bonuses!
Available work locations through out the entire Cape including:
- Sandwich - Bourne - Pocasset - Cataumet - Mashpee - Falmouth - Barnstable - Marston's Mills
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assist with Activities of daily living
- Assist with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and errands
- Assist with their personal care
- Assist with ambulation and medications
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- One year verifiable work experience
- Home Health Aide - HHA Certificate
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA License
- Not Certified? Apply to enroll in our PAID HHA Training
Being a BAYADA Home Health Aide (HHA) is so much more than a job - its a chance to build one-on-one relationships with clients and make a meaningful difference in yours and your client's lives. When you come to work for BAYADA, you’ll be treated with appreciation and respect, as well as rewarded for your hard work. Let us help you take the next steps in your career!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide