We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6146703002 Location: Bourne, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: 05/16/2022
For decades the BAYADA team has risen up in difficult times to provide home care with Compassion, Excellence and Reliability to those in need. We stand strong with our field staff and give them the tools they need to provide respect and dignity to those who need help the most. Now more than ever do people need YOUR help at home. Join us and become a BAYADA Home Health Aide - HHA / Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA!
***11p - 7a Friday and Saturday Shifts Available***
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides - HHA / Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA the following benefits:
- $19 / hour
- One on One care
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work locations
- $500 Refer a Friend Bonus
- Scholarship opportunities!
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Benefits including Dental, Vision and 401K
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assist with Activities of daily living
- Assist with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and errands
- Assist with their personal care
- Assist with ambulation and medications
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- One year verifiable work experience
- Home Health Aide - HHA Certificate
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA License
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA / Home Health Aides - HHA who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse