love what you do
Home Health Aide- HHA 12 hour shiftsJob ID: 5187577002 Location: Bourne, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Apr. 07, 2021
Do you have a desire to help others? Do you need something that offers flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle or busy schedule? Would you like the opportunity to grow and develop new skills in a growing industry?
If so, look no further than BAYADA we are currently have all shifts available including long 12,10 and 8hr shifts
Spring into a NEW Career with BAYADA Home Health Care where we are now offering PC and HHA Training!!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aides to care for our clients throughout Cape Cod. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and supported! We have current job openings offering flexibility for Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nurses Aides (CNA) and Personal Care Aides (PCA). These are all available for shorter and longer shifts/visits. If you are not currently certified, BAYADA also offers FREE PCA and HHA Training!!
Available work locations through out the Cape include:
- Mashpee - Falmouth - Sandwich - Pocasset - Bourne - Sagamore - Cataumet -
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- 1:1 Care
- Weekly pay
- Paid mileage
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - You choose your own work schedule
- Short commute times – Choose the towns you want to work in
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- FREE PCA and HHA Training
- Scholarship programs
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Benefits, Dental and Vision, 401k
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience (can be in any industry or private care)
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide Certificate or CNA License or PCA Certificate
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Assists with assigned personal care tasks
- Assists with ambulation and exercises
- Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Reports any changes in client's condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our PCA, CNA, HHA, Caregivers who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Contact our hiring manager Catherine at email@example.com or 508-591-4161.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide