love what you do
HHA - In-home, 1 on 1Job ID: 5673635002 Location: Bradenton, FL Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Nov. 03, 2021
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides and CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients in Manatee County. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers employees:
- Competitive & Weekly pay (Direct Deposit)
- 3-12 hour shifts
- Flexible Scheduling based on your availability
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Scholarship programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Benefits & Paid time off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Partner
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA/CNA:
- Minimum One Year Work Experience (Preferred in home health care but not required)
- Current HHA Certificate or Active FL CNA license
- Current CPR certification
- Current Level 2 AHCA Background Clearance
Job Responsibilities for HHA/CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide