love what you do
Home Health Aide Position (HHA)Job ID: 4840025002 Location: Braintree, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Aug. 24, 2020
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a student who needs weekend shifts? We can do that.
Are you a mom of 3 and you need to schedule around your child’s schedule? We can do that too!
If you’re in need of a flexible schedule for your busy life this is the job for you.
We currently have mostly have short morning/day shifts available
Bayada Home Health Care of Braintree, MA has immediate need for Home Health Aides (HHA) and/or CNA's from Scituate to Foxborough.
We have wonderful private pay clients who are looking for dependable, caring and reliable Home Health aides. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. If you are looking for a flexible schedule with consistent hours and pay, give us a call!
We have an immediate need for HHAs – Home Health Aides who can travel to the following locations:
- Milton, MA
- Weymouth, MA
- Canton, MA
- Randolph, MA
- Westwood, MA
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Home Health Aide certificate and/or CNA license
- If no certification or license- 1 year of verifiable experience providing hands on care is required
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Amazing scholarship programs for aspiring healthcare workers
- Sick time off available
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health Insurance (30+ hrs)
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing / Grooming
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Does this sound like the Home Health Aide (HHA) position for you? Maybe you have questions? Give us a call!
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide