We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6313329002 Location: Brevard, NC Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 08/06/2022
WE INCREASED OUR PAY! Apply today to learn about our new HIGHER PAY RATES and SIGNING BONUS!
Are you an RN seeking refuge from the chaos of hospital, office, or long-term care burnout?
Join our Private Duty, Skilled Nursing team here at BAYADA Home Health Care as an RN where you’ll be
able to slow down and focus your energy on one patient when you work. Quality care and relationship
development are the heart of our 1:1 client care here at BAYADA. Experience deeper relationships, find joy in
your work day, and create the balanced work-life schedule that you deserve.
Apply today and speak with our team within 24 hours of your application to find:
- A schedule that works around your needs and availability
- A client that best matches your preferences (Adult or Pediatrics) and your skill set
Supported by an office team in the heart of Western North Carolina dedicated to your success, our Registered Nurses (RNs) enjoy the benefits of:
- Consistent weekly pay
- Variety of shifts to choose from to fit your lifestyle
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Nursing tools + equipment needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- Health benefits for full and part-time employees
- 401(k) with company match
- Certifications to advance your skills
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you’ll never feel alone
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Partnership with PeopleJoy - our Student Loan and Student Debt Forgiveness partner
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
Whether you’re a recent-graduate, or an RN with years of experience, home care nursing will
provide you with the opportunity to make an impact you can see with a patient and their family. BAYADA Nurses
oversee the care of our clients, helping them to not only live, but thrive, safely at home—where they want to
Apply today! You'll speak with Alexandria Hunter, one of BAYADA's Regional Recruiting Managers, supporting the Gastonia and Western NC offices. Within 24 hours of applying, she'll connect for a 15-30 minute phone call to answer any questions you
may have, get an understanding of your experience and skill set, and align you with the
perfect office and client that matches your interests.
When what you do matters, it matters where you work! Watch a brief video to learn more about our organization.
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Brevard, North Carolina