love what you do
Director, Home Care PediatricsJob ID: 5243297002 Location: Brick, NJ Category: Management Date Posted: May. 04, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of Director in our Toms River Pediatrics office, located in Toms River, NJ.
We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Fully responsible for the management and services including budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our Directors are embodiments of The BAYADA Way, representing our network of home care professionals to our various audiences across the nation.
- Four year college degree required
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in home health care
- Knowledge of state regulations
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate