love what you do
Home Care Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)Job ID: 4706701002 Location: Brick, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Aug. 07, 2020
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
$13.00-$14.00 per hour
Incentives for weekend hours!!!
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in ALL of Ocean County as well as the the following locations:
- Toms River
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current CHHA - Certified Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the NJ Board of Nursing.
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Not a Certified Home Health Aide? Ask us how to become one.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide