love what you do
Caregiver - $23/hrJob ID: 7033547002 Location: Burlington, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2023
Multiple job openings with work available immediately for Home Health Aides (HHA) in Chittenden County!
Pay Rate: $23/hr. plus $0.55/per mile mileage reimbursement
At BAYADA Home Health Care enjoy less stress with 1:1 caregiver-client ratios (no hectic pace due to understaffing), flexible scheduling for work life balance (weekends and holidays are not required), advance skills through training, and enjoy rewarding long-lasting client relationships.
We have immediate openings for Home Health Aides (HHA) throughout Chittenden County. Areas include but not limited to:
- South Burlington
Home Health Aide (HHA) Benefits Include:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k) for full-time & part-time employees
- Paid Time Off
- Overtime pay
- Scholarship Programs to further your career
- Create your own hours (per-diem, part-time, full-time schedules available)
- A team that cares about their employees
Home Health Aide (HHA) Qualifications include:
- 1 year of previous caregiving experience OR attend our 1 week FREE training program
- LNA License is NOT required for this position
Caregiver Job Description:
- Activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, eating)
- Range of motion / exercises
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers
- Use of mechanical lifting devices (will provide training if necessary)
- Medication assistance
Full time, part time, and per diem hours available.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide