love what you do
Client Services Manager, Home Health CareJob ID: 4778116002 Location: Burlington, MA Category: Client Services Date Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Exciting Full-Time, Benefit-Eligible Opportunity
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Client Services Manager for our office in Burlington, Massachusetts. If you are looking for an exciting, fast-paced career opportunity in a growing industry, this could be the position for you.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
As the Client Services Manager at BAYADA Home Health Care, you will collaborate with Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Medical Social Workers and Home Health Aides to ensure that our clients receive quality home health care and superior customer service. The Client Services Manager will assist and support the office staff with a variety of day to day operations. Demonstrated success in the role of Client Services Management will provide the opportunity for advancement within BAYADA Home health Care.
Answering telephone calls from clients, referral sources and clinicians
- Processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Providing administrative support including ordering office supplies
- Assigning nurses, therapists and aides to cases
- Coordination and management of clinicians' schedules
- Data entry of medical information
- Tracking and follow up of MD orders
- Recording and processing daily tasks in an Electronic Medical Records system
- Supporting and assisting Clinical Managers with day to day operations
- Medical records and employee records management
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess an energetic team spirit, motivational attitude, and strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills. The ability to multi-task and maintain high productivity in a busy, fast-paced environment is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Prior administrative experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology is desirable
- Prior home care experience/knowledge of Medicare a plus
- Professional, positive and team-oriented demeanor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate