love what you do
Territory Manager, HospiceJob ID: 6935772002 Location: Burlington, VT Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Sep. 15, 2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA and help expand our Hospice services in Franklin and Chittenden Counties. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
Territory: Franklin and Chittenden Counties
- Generating referrals for home health by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Social Work, LPN/RN a plus!)
- At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in hospice care.
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate