School Nurse Per Diem - Registered Nurses (RN) - Substitute School Nursing
Camden, New Jersey
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4837130002 Location: Camden, NJ Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 08/21/2020
BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill, NJ is currently seeking compassionate, motivated, and energetic RNs - Registered Nurses - to join our team of Substitute School Nurses. We offer premium pay rates for school nursing shifts as well as clinical support from the office! This position offers flexible Monday through Friday daytime hours and an opportunity to work with pediatric students of all ages!
Various sub & long-term school nurse requests for office and field trip assignments throughout Camden county!
Qualifications for RN:
- A minimum of one year of skilled nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
- A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Sub or school nursing certificate is a plus
Educational requirements for RN:
- Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
- Excellent pediatric training is available
If you are interested in learning more about this position or other employment opportunities with BAYADA, please call us at 856-772-2010.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Camden County
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration or call us at 856-772-2010.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, Hospice Camden, New Jersey
- Hospice Case Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) Camden, New Jersey
- School Nurse Per Diem - Registered Nurses (RN) - Substitute School Nursing Camden, New Jersey