love what you do
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home HealthJob ID: 6346718002 Location: Cape May Court House, NJ Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: Nov. 01, 2022
Cape Regional Home Health Care Managed by BAYADA is looking for compassionate and dedicated per-diem Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Cape May Court House, NJ office. This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Cape May county.
Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Cape Regional Home Health Care | Managed by BAYADA is committed to helping residents of the Cape May area by providing quality post-acute nursing and therapy for adults and seniors in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Cape Regional Home Health Care | Managed by BAYADA offers high-quality care to Cape Regional patients, as well as to those referred by other providers in the community, who are managing chronic conditions or recovering from recent surgery, illness, injury, or hospitalization. We pride ourselves on serving as an extension of your doctor's care while carrying out our mission to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity—giving clients and their families peace of mind. Cape Regional Home Health Care | Managed by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse