love what you do
Human Resources Reporting and Analytics Consultant, Home Health CareJob ID: 5833615002 Location: Charlotte, NC Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Jan. 14, 2022
Project Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations and Strategy
At BAYADA we have a big, bold, and motivational vision to help millions of people through our purpose-driven work. To achieve our vision, we are continuously reinventing the way we attract and select talent, with an intentional focus on increasing the quality and diversity of our staff. We are investing in talent and technology to innovate our existing structure and processes to elevate our hiring experience for 15K+ employees per year.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition Strategy & Innovation partners with our Office TA operations team and drives continual innovation and enhancements in talent acquisition strategy and service delivery. As a critical member of the Talent Acquisition organization, you will have tremendous influence and will impact the future of leadership and professional services hiring at BAYADA through cross functional and business leader partnerships.
Although remote, the candidate must sit in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
About the role:
- Leverage external labor market and internal insights to transform how we hire end to end.
- Understand and co-create solutions for improved performance, opportunities and challenges of the talent acquisition team.
- Serve as an execution partner for TA Technology and Analytics, informing process design, supporting implementations, and driving ongoing compliance to standards.
- Lead business readiness and change management associated with technology or process changes affecting your stakeholders, such as impact assessments, communications plans, and training.
- This role will be an analytical & reporting resource the TA Strategy & Innovation team, while also personally leading strategic initiatives to transform hiring.
What makes you a dream candidate?
- Do you have passion for hiring top, diverse talent? Do you enjoy revamping a workflow or process? Are you rockstar status with project/program management? Do you understand that change takes buy-in and input? Do you enjoy digging into analytics and sharing the key insights others should know for action? If so, please apply!
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working both independently and collaboratively with stakeholders to solve complex problems.
- Proven experience leading and successfully driving cross-functional strategic change initiatives in the Talent Acquisition space from concept through implementation, including business case development and stakeholder alignment, engaging enterprise functional stakeholders along the way.
- Experience understanding KPI, metrics and how they drive performance.
- Extensive experience with Change Management for complex initiatives working in a matrixed organization.
- Methodical, analytical, and critical thinking, as well as the proven ability to translate and breakdown complex ideas into actionable plans.
- Experience hitting budget, meeting timelines and delivering on project milestones.
- Demonstrated empathy and experience in conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products, knowledge & understanding of talent acquisition tools and technology
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and work experience (8+ years in related field).
What we offer:
Our Culture: The BAYADA Way®, our company philosophy, is at the heart of everything we do - compassion, excellence, and reliability - is what keeps us together, yet sets us apart.
Compensation: Competitive Salary and bonus program, weekly pay.
Work That Matters: Over 40 years impacting nearly one million lives. BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets better when people get better care at home – the place they feel the best.
Benefits Package: Generous benefits package, 10 company holidays.
BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate