love what you do
Nurse ManagerJob ID: 4695182002 Location: Charlotte, NC Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Mar. 25, 2020 Availability: Full-time
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients—the most vulnerable population for COVID-19—risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager for our Charlotte, NC adult nursing office. This office provides best in class care to clients of all ages throughout Charlotte and surrounding areas.
- Charlotte, NC
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Skilled Nursing clients and conduct assessments in Charlotte, NC and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise RN and LPN staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
- Trache/Vent experience preferred
- Prior home care experience preferred
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate