love what you do
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Part-Time - Home HealthJob ID: 4903637002 Location: Chatham, MA Category: Physical Therapy Assistant Date Posted: Oct. 01, 2020
Part-Time or Per Diem Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). This is either a part-time or per diem position as a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA.) Working collaboratively with a Physical Therapist, you will provide therapy to an adult and geriatric population in their homes in Harwich, Chatham, Orleans and surrounding towns. Prior home care experience is preferred but not required. As a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) you will assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 300 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
Requirements for this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Include:
- Have a current Massachusetts PTA license
- Have a minimum of one year of experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant, working under the supervision of a Physical Therapist
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist