Nurse Manager, Home Care, Part-Time
Job ID: 4479973002 Location: Cherry Hill, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Oct. 14, 2019 Availability: Part-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Care RN for our Cherry Hill, NJ Assistive Care Home Care office. This office provides best in class care to Assistive Care clients throughout Camden, Gloucester, and Salem County.
- Paid weekly, full complement of benefit (comprehensive benefits package)
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Assistive Care clients and conduct assessments in Cherry Hill, NJ and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise CHHA staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map