love what you do
Weekend Associate, Home HealthJob ID: 5063181002 Location: Cherry Hill, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Feb. 02, 2021
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn to lead field staff in providing quality home care in order to become a Client Services Manager.
- Remote, Every Weekend Associate position - Every Saturday and Sunday 8:30a-5pm
- Focused on documentation, tracking and coordination of your caseload, you’ll assist in growing your office’s profitability through long-term relationship building and follow-up with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- You’ll also help maintain effective fiscal management by coordinating the billing and processing of services (entering OASIS documentation) and monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.) while partnering with the manager to supervise, support and maintain communicative relationships with field employees.
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- Some experience with Medicare, OASIS, and CHAP a plus
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Proven communication and PC skills (including solid phone marketing and data entry ability)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate