love what you do
Registered Nurse Case Manager, Adult Home CareJob ID: 4592503002 Location: Clifton, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Jan. 10, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Manager / Nurse Manager in our Clifton, NJ Assistive Care State Programs office. This position will oversee the caregivers who provide the one on one care in the home setting for our adult clients.
We are searching for an experienced Bilingual (Spanish/English Required) Register Nurse with the ability to manage a case load of 80-100 cases. Home Care, Home Health or Hospice experience highly preferred.
Must be highly organized and personable, with ability to develop strong relationships and must embody The BAYADA WAY!
BAYADA has been named by Glassdoor as ONE OF THE TOP 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN 2018 & 2019
- Clifton, NJ
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Assistive Care clients and conduct assessments in Clifton, NJ and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise home health aide (HHA) staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate