love what you do
Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Pediatric Home CareJob ID: 5833485002 Location: Cochranton, PA Category: Certified Nursing Assistant Date Posted: Jan. 14, 2022
BAYADA Pediatrics has an immediate need for a HHA - Home Health Aide or CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for one of our pediatric clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Cochranton, PA
- Pleasantville, PA
Why join Bayada?
- BAYADA has been ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019 by Glassdoor, one of the largest job sites in the country
- BAYADA was listed as one of Glassdoor's 13 Best Health Care Companies to Work For in 2019, and was ranker higher than the other home health care company on the list.
- Founder and Chairman Mark Baiada was voted as the number one CEO in the country by Glassdoor.
- Mark Baiada recently gifted his company and transitioned it to a non-profit organization led by his son, CEO David Baiada. The non-profit is designed to protect the company from ever being sold and ensure that BAYADA’s mission, vision, and values, codified as The BAYADA Way, will endure for generations to come.
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- $500 sign-on bonus! (Paid out after 3 months of steady employment)
Qualifications for HHA/CNA:
- 18 years of age
- Minimum one year verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency ,
private-duty home care case, or completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in nursing school OR have at least one year of verifiable work experience in an unrelated field and have successfully completed a 75 hour Home Health Aide training course approved by BAYADA Home Health Care Clinical Standards and Leadership
- Current CNA license listed in good standing (when applicable)
Job Responsibilities for HHA/CNA may include:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs/CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide