We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4970126002 Location: Colchester, VT Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: 11/19/2020
Our BAYADA Hospice Office in Colchester, Vermont has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Hospice Community Liaison!
As a Clinical Hospice Community Liaison, you will utilize your strengths in sales and marketing to work in partnership with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, and clients and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of hospice services.
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose — to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. We believe people with advanced illness and their families deserve hospice services and palliative care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability — the core values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
The Hospice Community Liaison (Marketing and Sales) will:
- Educate the community about BAYADA Hospice services, and the choices we have to offer our patients and their loved ones.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hospice eligibility criteria.
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians, and other health care professionals.
- Market BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features and benefits of BAYADA.
- Coordinate with the Hospice office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Meet with prospective clients and families.
- Develop programming and educational tools for physicians, referral sources, clients, families, and staff to facilitate an understanding of the hospice philosophy and services available.
- Develop community outreach goals and monitor and evaluate referral outcomes for outreach effectiveness.
Qualifications for a Hospice Community Liaison
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Active Vermont RN or LPN license is required
- Marketing and liaison experience preferred but not required
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of the community and market a huge plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated networking abilities
Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse