love what you do
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Home CareJob ID: 6163395002 Location: Columbia, MD Category: Certified Nursing Assistant Date Posted: May. 23, 2022
Are you a compassionate and reliable caregiver that goes above and beyond? Do you want to work for a company who believes that their employees are their greatest asset?
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. We strive to make our caregivers feel like they are a part of a family.
Apply now to join our BAYADA Family as a CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant!
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Baltimore City and County
- Ellicott City
- Glen Burnie
BAYADA offers CNA's ( Certified Nursing Assistant's ) :
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees are eligible for any of BAYADA’s group medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits if you work an average of 30 hours per week over a 3-month measurement period.
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees working less than 30 hours per week are eligible for the Minimum and Enhanced Minimum Coverage Plans.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA ( Certified Nursing Assistant's ) :
- Minimum one year work experience
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current CNA ( Certified Nursing Assistant's ) license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA ( Certified Nursing Assistant's ) :
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNA's ( Certified Nursing Assistant's ) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide