love what you do
Clinical LiaisonJob ID: 6672593002 Location: Concord, NH Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Mar. 17, 2023
Hospice Liaison, Hospice
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced professional to fill the role of Hospice Liaison to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA services and help expand our hospice business in New Hampshire . This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Build and strengthen relationships between referral sources and BAYADA Home Health Care.
- Focus on relationships with hospital, facility, and physician contacts to educate their leaders about BAYADA services and the benefits of hospice.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conduct sales calls, and evaluate results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Manage referral intake and coordinate the initial transition to home care.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Base Salary: depending on qualifications
- Bonus Opportunity
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- Vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance.
- 401k retirement plan.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate