Job DescriptionJob ID: 6672713002 Location: Concord, NC Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: 03/18/2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Health RN for our Concord, North Carolina home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Caburrus & Stanly counties.
- Concord, North Carolina
- Base Salary
- Bonus Opportunity
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits in Caburrus & Stanly counties.
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with two or more years of experience as an RN.
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience preferred/required.
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations