love what you do
Hospice LNA, Licensed Nursing Assistant - Per DiemJob ID: 4885092002 Location: Concord, NH Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 18, 2020 Availability: Per diem
Hospice Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) - Per Diem
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) for a Per Diem opportunity to complete Hospice visits to clients located throughout the greater Concord, New Hampshire area. Please note that this is a visiting LNA position and reliable transportation is required.
As a Licensed Nursing Assistant, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A supportive and compassionate team
Each Hospice Licensed Nursing Assistant must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as an LNA, Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
Responsibilities for the Hospice Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) include:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide